Review on Hotel Amic Horizonte ***

I recently had the pleasure of staying at Hotel Amic Horizonte in Palma de Mallorca and I have to say, it was an incredible experience. From the moment I arrived, the friendly and attentive staff made me feel welcome and went above and beyond to ensure that my every need was met.

The hotel's location in the heart of the city is perfect for exploring all that Palma has to offer, from the stunning architecture of the Gothic cathedral to the picturesque beaches. But the true luxury of the hotel lies in its accommodations. I had a sea view room and the view from my balcony was breathtaking, I enjoyed my coffee every morning with the sound of the Mediterranean Sea.

The terrace with a swimming pool is the perfect spot to relax and take in the panoramic views of Palma. The fitness center and excursions program were also great for staying active during my vacation.

I also had the opportunity to dine at the hotel's restaurant, which serves a nice buffet in Mediterranean style . The food was good , and the service was excellent.

Overall, I highly recommend Hotel Amic Horizonte to anyone looking for a budget and comfortable stay in Palma de Mallorca. The hotel's location, accommodations, facilities, and staff all contribute to making for a truly memorable and enjoyable experience.



Comentarios

Mallorca Hotels

Bahia-de-palma.com

www.mallorca-sports.com

Miss-Balearen-Wahl